Townsend Pricing, Inc.
Thief River Falls, MN
Townsend Pricing, Inc. is located "Up North" in Thief River Falls, MN. We are located in the North Central / West Region of the state, this region is home to the source of the Mississippi River, Arctic Cat, Digi-Key, and Paul Bunyan with his mighty blue ox, Babe. Minnesota is referred to as "Land of 10,000 Lakes."
69,200 miles of rivers and streams
680 miles of the Mississippi river’s 2,552 total miles flow through Minnesota.
There’s a lot to know about Minnesota. The weather changes often and it is best to be prepared for any event. Our summer temperatures can reach up to 90 Fahrenheit, and our winters can reach a whopping -30 Fahrenheit. The average snow fall in a Minnesota winter is 53-70 inches.
In spite of the great fluctuation in our climate Minnesotan’s enjoy all 4 seasons mainly outdoors enjoying our waters and wildlife. Wolves, moose, elk, black bears, bald eagles, great gray owls, white tail deer, and numerous species of fish. Come and experience Northern Minnesota for yourself! The people of Minnesota are known for their friendly hospitality, strong work ethic and we welcome guests with open arms.
Minnesota Fun Facts:
- Three million cows live and graze in Minnesota
- The first successful open-heart surgery took place at the University of Minnesota in 1952.
- Tonka trucks, the popular chidlren's toy, were first designed and made in Mound, MN, near lake Minnetonka.
- Minnesota's massive Mall of America is big enough to hold 258 Statue of Liberty's (lying down), 32 Boeing 747s, 78 football fields, or seven Yankee Stadiums. 9.5 million square feet!
- Minnesota Inventions: Masking and Scotch tape, Wheaties cereal, Bisquick, HMOs, the bundt pan, Aveda beauty products, and Green Giant vegetables
- Minneapolis has more golfers per capita than any other city in the country.
- Rollerblades were the first commercially successful in-line Roller Skates. Minnesota students Scott and Brennan Olson invented them in 1980, when they were looking for a way to practice Hockey during the off-season. Their design was an ice hockey boot with 3 inline wheels instead of a blade.
- Author Laura Ingalls Wilder lived on Plum Creek near Walnut Grove.
Capital: St. Paul, population 382,578
Total Population: 5 million
Length: slightly over 400 miles
Width: 200' 350 miles
Land Area: 83,574 square miles
Water Area: 7,326 square miles
Mean Elevation: 1,200 feet above sea level
Highest Point: 2,301 feet at Eagle Mountain
Lowest Point: 602 feet at Lake Superior Shore
Thank you for your interest in Townsend Pricing, Inc. As a reminder Townsend Pricing, Inc. carries a large variety of marking supplies. Our company distributes nationwide for several different manufacturers. We strive to provide a superior product at competitive prices along with outstanding customer service.
Townsend Pricing, Inc. features
Large selections of thermal labels, thermal tags, and thermal transfer ribbons
Over 40 different price marking gun labelers and price marking gun labels
Cash register credit card receipt paper, ribbons, and ink rollers
Amram tagging guns, needle supplies, attachments, J-hooks, loop ties and locks
Promotional labelers and labels
Point of sale sign cards
Self sticking adhesive hang all tabs
Warehouse items, box cutters, shipping tape, shipping labels
Coupon tags, jewelry tags, size labels
Custom business forms
Print head cleaning supplies
Once again thank you for your interest in Townsend Pricing, Inc. Feel free to contact us at 1-800-221-2421 for a price quote on your marking supplies, or if you would like more information.
A large variety of Retail Store Supplies:
At Townsend Pricing, Inc. our people and their know-how, commitment, and drive create customers satisfaction and fuel our companies growth. As an organization, we are focused on identifying and providing high quality products and pricing to the end user.